Use the list below to access our electronic tools and resources for your studies and research:
- Discover – use our Discover service to search for resources on a subject. Discover searches multiple databases simultaneously
- Library Catalogue – find books and e-books using the Library Catalogue
- Databases A-Z – know which Database you want to search? Use the Databases A-Z for quick access
- E-Journals A-Z – if you have a journal title and you want to check if we have it either in print or electronically use the E-Journals A-Z
- Findref – have a reference on a reading list? Use Findref to see if we have it – make sure you in put the journal title, year and volume/issue numbers if you have them
- Off-campus applications – this service allows access to a wide range of applications on the LJMU network, such as your M Drive, Microsoft Office, your LJMU email and FollowYou Printing.
Search our unique collections using the links below:
- Digital Collections – the digital collections comprises 8 collections of digital material, including some of our special collections materials
- EKTs – these are Electronic Key Texts which are digitised chapters and articles made available for particular modules. They will also be found in some Blackboard modules
- E-theses – this is an electronic archive of research degree theses by students from LJMU
- LJMU Research Online – this is our open access repository of research produced by LJMU staff. Where possible the full text is fully accessible.
Book group rooms or PCs using our online booking systems: