The Library’s reading list software “Rebus:List” is being upgraded this summer to “KeyLinks”. What does this mean for academic staff?
- From 22nd June access to Rebus:List will not be available
- Your current reading lists, including notes and tags, will migrate across to the new system
- New guidance materials will be created to help you use the new system
- Reading list update sessions will be delivered to help you make the most of the new features
- Provisional “Go Live” date is Monday 16th July, following a test period by Library staff. We will confirm the launch by email and social media
If you have any queries or concerns about the forthcoming upgrade please don’t hesitate to contact your Academic Liaison Librarian or use the Helpdesk https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/microsites/library/about-ljmu-libraries/contact-us
If you want to find out more or have a sneak preview come and see us on the 5th Floor at the Teaching and Learning Conference!