Enhanced Discover: We have lift-off!
We are delighted to announce that the enhanced Discover platform has now gone live.
Our extensive print and electronic collection is now accessed with just one search, we encourage you to investigate and explore the new tools and features! Here is reminder of some of the improvements to expect:
- Discover both print and online resources
- Integrates the functionality of the current Library Catalogue and other discovery tools
- Searches the majority of LJMU Library’s databases at once
- Convenient search and access to library account information
- Opportunity to refine and sort search results
- Virtual Browse – browse the bookshelves from your PC, laptop or mobile device
- Easier navigation of and access to online Full Text
- Referencing software such as EndNote is integrated
Look out for further developments over the coming months!
Please note: the Library Catalogue is now fully integrated with Discover and therefore will no longer available.
Re-sits & Referrals
We understand that many students have exams during this period, the old version of Discover will be available until 18th August for your convenience.
You will not be able to pay any library charges until further notice but this will not affect your borrowing activity.
Help & Support
Assistance is available within the Library, via our 24/7 Helpline (+44) 0151 231 3179 or online Help Form.