The countdown is now on! The enhanced version of Discover will take off on Thursday 27th July, see below for last-minute information and final checks.
- The payment of library charges (Inter Library Loans and lost books) will not be possible immediately after Go Live. Please note: charges will be added and remain on your account but you can continue borrowing during this time. The payment facility will be available in good time for the new semester.
- New books Lists will not be available immediately after Go Live. It is hoped that this facility will be available within a few weeks.
- Downtime – From Tuesday 25th July there will be a period of limited functionality, until the new system goes live on Thursday July 27th.
- Library Catalogue – The Library Catalogue will be unavailable after Tuesday 25th July.
- Referrals & Resits – For your convenience the old version of Discover will remain available until Friday 18th August. ‘Catalogue availability’ information will be removed, so please remember to check the library shelves.
The following will not transfer over during the upgrade:
- Saved Searches and Articles
- Borrowing History
- Discover folders
We strongly recommend that you access your accounts before 25th July and record any important information.