Why not Get the Knowledge during Directed Study Week 20-24th February? Five days of events to help you to study more effectively and make the most of student life. Here are some of the sessions to look forward to:
- Getting those extra marks
- Getting to grips with Endnote
- Making the most of mobile devices
- Referencing, what’s that and why?
- Research SOS
- Speed reading
- What are the Special Collections and Archives?
- Critical analysis and thinking
- Essay writing skills
- Maths and statistics drop-in advice
- plus many, many more!
There is a choice of time and venue for each session. Advance booking is not always necessary and all events are free!
Check out the full programme of events here