We are now able to offer on-campus e-access to the following law publications:
- Arbitration Law
- Building Law Reports/Building Law Reports Plus
- Lloyd’s Law Reporter
- Lloyd’s Law Reports/Lloyd’s Law Reports Plus
- Medical Law Reports
These titles are available via i-law
- Users need to click on ‘Log In’
- Enter your own individual LJMU e-mail address in the third field, then click on ‘log in’
- Once logged in, click on ‘My subscriptions’ where users will see the above titles listed.
We have made these titles available via our E-Journals A-Z page and they are subject to a 5 concurrent user access which means that if you are unable to access the site, then the most likely explanation is that 5 people are already logged in. Access should be available if you try again later.
Off-campus access to these titles is also available, but only if users log in via Off-campus Applications